“For a true Scotland experience with real Scottish Hospitality,
The Rowan Tree Country Hotel
has it all”
Hotel Review Scotland.com
Christmas and New Year breaks in the Scottish highlands
Rated 98% in our Trip Advisor Traveller Reviews
Steven and Monique Joy welcome you to the Rowan Tree Country Hotel. Our small hotel offers a friendly, cosy, home from home for a short break or for a longer holiday.
On our doorstep lie all the attractions for which the Cairngorm Highlands of Scotland and especially, the Aviemore area are rightly famous. Our easy to reach, central location means that you don't spend hours at the wheel, allowing you to pack more in to your day.
You can spend your day in and around the hotel, savouring the surroundings, strolling nearby, reading or simply relaxing.
Whether you are a single person or lady traveller travelling on business, a couple looking to enjoy a short break, sightseeing break or activity break in the highlands of Scotland, or a family visiting Scotland or Cairngorms National Park or the first time, book direct with us on our website to get our best rate guarantee and a host of flexible benefits you won’t enjoy with the big on line travel companies.
We are open year round, whenever you choose to come, you’re assured of a warm welcome.
"We really enjoyed our meal last night, have lived in Aviemore nearly 3 years, it was the first time we’ve been, but will definitely come again. I’ve added a link to you on my website http://www.outinthehills.co.uk/4.html and will happily recommend you to clients. Hope to see you again soon.
Out in the Hills - Guided walks and wilderness camping trips in the Cairngorms and elsewhere in the Scottish Highlands.
Web: www.outinthehills.co.uk Email: email@example.com
Hotel features at a glance
- 3 miles from Aviemore, overlooking Loch Alvie, in Cairngorms National Park
- 12 delightful, individual, warm and cosy guest bedrooms
- Free wifi keeps you connected, in all public areas
- Plenty of free on site parking for guests
- Pet friendly – well behaved dogs most welcome
- Personally owned and run – enjoy many personal touches
- Stunning cuisine from chef-patron Steven Joy in a delightful restaurant
- Lovely lounges and spacious relaxing space, with real fires
- An outdoor activity, walkers, ski-iers and mountain sports paradise surrounds